One main difference between a Twitter discussion and a BlackBoard discussion would be that on Twitter, anyone can join in the conversation (assuming Twitter account is public) whereas on BlackBoard, only students/professor of the class or at least school can comment and be apart of a discussion. An in-class discussion can be different as some people might not speak up in person whereas online they do because they feel more confident.
YouTube has content for everyone . For example, there are many YouTuber's that post vlogs (blogs in video form), comedic skits, pranks, tutorials, DIY's, just to name a few! YouTube has provided us all with content that we wouldn't be able to find elsewhere. I think we can all attest that YouTube is great, but is it better than TV? I will be researching this topic from an economical, technological, and educational perspective. I'll also be discussing about the positive/negative effects and impact YouTube has on society.
Comments
Post a Comment